June 10, 2020
The time has finally come, we will be reopening our facility on MONDAY JUNE 15th at 5:00am!! 💫
There will be rules and protocols in place to ensure we are compliant with the recommendations outlined by the Alberta Government, these will be strictly enforced.
• Social distancing of 2m (6 feet) is in effect at all times
• Members should come dressed in their workout attire
• All members must sanitize their hands upon entering the facility
• Showers and saunas will be closed
• Masks and disposable gloves are not permitted as per AHS
• Equipment must be wiped down BEFORE & AFTER each use
• Select cardio equipment will be off limits
• Bottle fill station will be available only, no water fountain for drinking
• No need to book a time to use the facility, just show up but be sure to social distance
• Open 5am - 10pm Mon to Fri
• Open 8am - 7pm Sat & Sun
• All Martial Arts classes are available with some restrictions
• Martial Arts parents will NOT be permitted to wait in the facility during classes
• All memberships frozen due to COVID will automatically thaw on June 15th as previously communicated
We will be sure to keep you all updated with any changes.
Thank you all for your patience during this challenging time, without you there is no GoPerformance 💚🖤
We look forward to seeing you all very soon!
March 17, 2020
We at GoPerformance Fitness and Silverback Martial Arts continue to monitor all of the information being released by our Government and Health Canada around the ever-developing situation with regards to the Covid-19 outbreak.
In this, we are asking all of our valued members to please maintain their memberships during this time, your continued support and loyalty is appreciated more than we can express in words and will ensure that we will be able to reopen and provide you with the environment and service you have become accustom to.
On March 17th we were mandated by the Provincial Government to close our doors, at this time we advised all members of the closure and their options regarding their membership and payments:
1. Email was sent to all members email address on file
2. Website announcement
3. Social Media notifications
4. Signs posted on the club's doors
5. Voice mail at the club
6. Auto response to all emails sent to
If you need to stop your payments and freeze your membership please click on the following link: and complete the request form. For those of you who do not wish to freeze your membership we thank you for your ongoing support of our family business. We are already looking at ways to repay you all for your acts of kindness - this will not go unnoticed.
Please know that we cannot accept cancellation requests at this time as neither party can fulfill their obligation when cancelling. We will address any concerns you may have regarding your membership when we are open again for business. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Click on the link for some great home workout ideas thanks to our friends at Matrix Fitness:
Check out our Instructional Videos and Live Classes in our Home Dojo series for our Martial Arts students:
Be safe, take care everyone and much positive energy being sent to you for good health.
The Team at GoPerformance & Silverback Martial Arts
Our club is temporarily closed due to COVID-19 in accordance
with the Provincial Government